Passionate About Adobe Spark Post!
About Spark Post
Free and Easy to Use:
- Login with Google
- Students under 13 can use with parent permission
What can you and students do?
- Choose a template -- or create from scratch
- Change the filters and layout
- Apply themes
- Alter text and colors
- Resize designs to suit your needs (Facebook, Pinterest, presenation, etc.)
To create from scratch:
- Click the + sign at the top of the website.
- Select Post.
- Choose Start from scratch.
- Select the size for your post. Click Next.
- Choose from free photos or upload your own.
- Add text.
- Browser variations on left side of the screen by click on different options.
- Explore Sidebar to far right -- Add, Design, Colors, Layout, and Resize.
- Check out the Spark Post App in the Apple store.
Ideas for Using Spark Post
While this isn't a comprehensive list, it might help "spark" ideas for for student creation or your own classroom needs.
- Mystery Photos -- animals for younger students and locations, food, etc. for secondary foreign language (see example below)
- Set Goals
- Quote Cards
- About Me
- Book Covers
- Literature Examples -- themes, setting, symbolism, etc.
- Key Fact Cards (see Romeo & Juliet example below)
- Web graphics for portfolios, blogs, and more
- Create images for presentations
- Badges and certificates
- Fliers for school events
- Posters (see grammar example below or click on this link to view a Geometry poster created with Post.)