Imagine Language + Literacy
Extending Instruction for Distance Learning
When to purposefully assign a playlist.
- Front load or preview vocabulary.
- Learn and practice new skills.
- Review previously learned skills.
- Practice skills that students did not master.
- Enrichment activities for advanced students.
Things to keep in mind when creating/assigning a playlist.
- Assigned playlist will become available for students during their next session.
- Will district prescribed learning pathway assigned by Imagine Learning.
- Usage data is recorded.
- Scoring data is not displayed in reports.
- Recording and written responses will be available in the portfolio.
- Students may be assigned one playlist at a time.
For additional information on Playlists for remediation or extending instruction, we recommend that you watch the tutorial videos below. Click tutorial title to view.
Access from Home
As a reminder, teachers and students will continue to access Imagine Learning through the district portal. See instructions below.
Teacher and Student Login
Browser: Google Chrome
Dadeschools portal: www.dadeschools.net
Teachers: Employee Portal
Students: Student Portal
Click: Apps/ Services
Click: Imagine Learning tile
Action Area Tool
Imagine Future Contest Winners
Prize: $50 e-gift card
MDCPS Classroom Winners
· The STERN Students at PAUL LAURENCE DUNBAR K-8 C
· The SINGH Students at GLORIA FLOYD ELEMENTARY
· The VINA Students at MAE WALTERS ELEMENTARY
Prize: $25 e-gift card
Congratulations to all the winners!