Doyle Elementary Weekly Update
“Even the smallest act of service, the simplest act of kindness, is a way to honor those we lost, a way to reclaim that spirit of unity that followed 9/11.”
LCFF Form Needed from All Families
Doyle needs all families to complete this simple 2 question survey to help ensure our school receives all the state funding we are entitled to. This information is private and will not be used for any other purposes. It will not affect your child receiving free meals at this school.
Every student who completes the form by October 1st will get a voucher for a free kids meal at Panda Express!
SSC Nominations are open!
ELAC Nominations are now open!
First PTA Meeting on September 14th at 6PM
Our first PTA meeting of the year is on Sept 14th at 6pm on Zoom. Everyone is welcome! More information and our agenda can be found at: https://doylepta.org/meetings-events.html Please register for the meeting, and the login information will be sent to you. Register at:https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIlduytrDkoGt3atCVX4BBOqxrlwtWCRm9f
Join the PTA!
Joining shows that you support our school, and does not require you to volunteer if you don't want to. View our welcomes video to find out more. Our PTA flyer and welcome video is available translated into Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Russian. https://doylepta.org/membership.html
Doyle Spirit Day on Fridays!
Join us for Spirit Wear Fridays, every week! The PTA is cleaning out our closet with a clearance sale going on now, t-shirts $5, sweatshirts $10. Items ordered online will be delivered to your child's teacher to send home. Youth sizes XS, S, and M are almost all sold out! We are so excited for the new styles, colors, and garments will be available to order in October (at regular prices) in all sizes.
First Time Access: Create an Account
1. In your web browser, go to https://powerschool.sandi.net
2. Click Create Account tab
3. Click Create Account
4. Enter Your Name and Email. Add a Username and Password for your account. *Please remember this information. You will use this to sign in.
5. Enter Student Name and Access ID and Access Password exactly as they appear in your letter that your receive from the office. From the dropdown select Relationship.
Sign in to Your Account:
1. After you create an account, go to https://powerschool.sandi.net
2. Enter your Username and Password and click Sign InYou are now able to see all available information for your student.
Need additional help, watch this video to help with your setup.
COVID 19 Testing Opt-in or Opt-Out Form
COVID 19 Testing Every Monday
Please see the attached flyers for more information.