ACT Boot Camp Summer 2022
Dana Stein Academics
ACT Boot Camp
- Thorough overview of the ACT exam - the "ins and outs" of the test
- Covers all four areas of the ACT: English, Reading, Math and Science
- Gives students exposure to the test and sample questions--both of which are critical for success
- Students will learn effective and proven strategies around how to take the test
- Bring a positive attitude to the process.
ACT Boot Camp is taught by an experienced ACT tutor and high school teacher, Lisa Burns. She is knowledgeable, warm and committed to helping her students.
Dates and Rates:
Session I: THURSDAYS: June 4, 11, 18, 25 ($500.00) from 6:00-8:00 PM
Session II: THURSDAYS: July 7, 14, 21, 28 ($500.00) from 6:00-8:00 PM
Location: Panera in Bannockburn - private back room.
If not available: the class will be at Dana's Home: 55 Berkshire Ln. Lincolnshire
* Cost can be pro-rated if there is a scheduling conflict. Make up sessions can be arranged too.
Payment is made at time of registration. Zelle, Chase Quick Pay, and Venmo are accepted.
Zelle and Chase Quick Pay: email@example.com
Also, checks can be mailed to: Dana Stein Academics, 55 Berkshire Ln. Lincolnshire, IL. 60069.