The Eagle's Nest
Week of September 7
Happy Sunday Eagles!
This week our third grade students took the Beginning of Grade test. Thank you for helping us get them to school on time and having them prepared to test. This coming week, students will take school pictures. Please make sure students are dressed their best and in uniform.
We hope you are having a restful Labor Day Weekend and enjoying time with family! Remember, Monday is a holiday and there's no school for staff or students.
We have five important reminders for you this week:
1. Tuesday is Cohort A's picture day and Friday is Cohort B's picture day. Make sure to wear your uniform.
2. There is no school on Monday, September 7.
3. Please continue to arrive at school on time daily, our first bell rings at 7:30am and the late bell is at 8:00am.
4. Thank you to all of the parents who have had their child's name tag displayed on the car dash, that has been a huge help to us. If you need a tag, please let us know.
5. Health Screenings are due by October 31st for Kindergarten students and those who have transferred to Clyde Erwin from out of state. Students who have not returned these forms will not be allowed to come to school on November 2nd. Students can return the day the health screening is returned.
Online School Payments
We are asking that all student fees be paid online. Payments are quick, simple and there is no convenience fee or surcharge.
Parents who use School Cash Online have the ability to:
- Keep track of their child's school items and activity fees.
- Stay connected by receiving email notifications of new fees.
- Check their account history.
- View and print receipts.
- Pay for school fees any time, anywhere, with a simple click.
- Easily link and access all students in a household.
- Make payments using Visa or Mastercard.
Visit https://onslow.schoolcashonline.com/ to pay your students fees.
If you are unable to pay student fees, please request a waiver from your child’s teacher.
All students K-5 will pay $31.00 for school fees, including the $25.00 device fee.