Rockin' Rams Family Newsletter
MONTHLY NEWSLETTER FOR FAMILIES
Knox County Coupon Book Campaign 2019-2020
Ms. Kotsianas and I have agreed to try to catch a pig, if we sell 4,000 Coupon Books! Our top sellers also get to team up with their teachers to play Human Hungry Hippo. We've got great things planned! Please help us reach our goal of 4,000 books sold.
Human Hungry Hippo!
Top sellers get to team up with their teacher for some fun competition!
We've sold 1,600 Coupon Books so far!
Help us sell 4,000 to reach our goal!
Ms. Holt and Ms. Kotsianas will catch a pig!
If we reach our goal of 4,000 Coupon Books sold, our principals will attempt to catch a pig! You gotta see that!
Join Us as We Support Our School Through The Great Harvest Fundraiser
Thursday, September 26th
Come to the Mill and Mine for an awesome party with great food, great items for the auction and great fun! Party starts at 6:30! Don't miss it!
Ways to Support
Click on the link above and find choices for giving. Easy!
Recurring Payments Made Easy!
Click on the link above and choose Set Up Recurring Donation. Choose the amount you feel is best. This allows everyone to participate!
Thursday, September 26th
The Great Harvest Live and Silent Auctions
(See attached flyer with this newsletter)
SEND YOUR PICTURES IN FOR THE YEARBOOK
You can now send ALL PHOTOS for yearbook submission to:
Please submit pictures from field trips, class parties, dress up days, special
events, including Science Night, Turkey Trot, Literacy Night & any classroom
STEAM activities you take part in with your student.
**Don’t forget to include GRADE & TEACHER name in the subject line!**
Unfortunately, I will not be able to retrieve photos from Simply Circle or Class DoJo.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
RHES Yearbook Editor
Did You Know We Have a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located in the hall directly across from the library.
- I plan to check it once a week, likely on Thursdays.
- While I will attempt to get items that are clearly labeled with students’ names back to them, please, please, please have your child check lost and found when they have a missing item.
- I will donate unclaimed items once a week, or at least biweekly.
CAFETERIA STUDENT ACCOUNTS
- Put money on their child's account for lunch or breakfast;
- Designate if any of the extra foods can be purchased;
- Limit ice cream to certain days, etc.
- Checks can be sent in to the cafeteria as well.