Nuts and Bolts
I am anxiously counting down to April 23rd. It will be here in less than 3 weeks! We have about 240 people that have RSVP'd! There are a few things that I wanted to let you know as we prepare for the wedding.
- Rehearsal, for everyone, will begin promptly on Friday, April 22nd at 6pm at the Seibels House. We will have the rehearsal dinner there afterwards.
- Tiffany Singleton is our wedding coordinator. She will be giving some more specifics about the day during our time together at the rehearsal.
- On the day of the wedding, Bridesmaids, we will be getting dressed at The Seibels House. Hostesses, please come dressed. Times will be shared at the rehearsal dinner.
- We are needing your help tidying up the Seibels House following the wedding. We are asking that you all take a part in helping us leave the venue the way that we found it. We will give you a breakdown at the rehearsal. It is light work, I promise!
Hairstyle Options for Bridesmaids
Here are the hairstyles that I have selected (thanks Ashley)! These scream vintage elegance.
- Please have your eyebrows recently shaped
- Wear some type of bug repellent
- Bring your allergy medicine if the outdoors bothers your allergies