Clear Creek Elementary
1st Day of School Information!
- Each family will be assigned a car loop/ carpool number.
- Families will receive car tags at Welcome Back Night to hang on their rearview mirrors.
- Each child will also receive a matching bag tag to keep on their backpack to help make sure they get to the correct spot each day to meet up with their siblings/carpool group.
- In the gym, numbers are called to go to a certain cone that are marked by letters. For instance, we would say, "55 to A, 63 to B, 123 to C...."
- We also display these numbers and assigned cone letters on the screen in the gym, so students know where to go in case they didn't hear it correctly.
- Teachers also assist students during this time and we have Eagle Patrol who will walk small children to their cones as they are getting used to the process.
- At each cone, there is an adult who will open the car door and assist the students into the car.
- Drivers, please stay off your phones to help keep everyone safe and the car line moving.
- Finally, please note that students must enter and exit cars on the passenger side for safety reasons.
- We have two exits for students who walk.
- The back door walkers use the path in the back to go up the hill towards the neighborhood.
- We also have the south door exit where parents can meet them across the south crosswalk.
- Please see the map below for these locations.
- Bus riders will be escorted to the front bus loop at dismissal.
- This includes children that will ride a daycare bus/van.
- JCPRD students will be dismissed to the JCPRD designated areas at the end of dismissal to meet a JCPRD Teacher.
2022-23 Clear Creek Staff
Principal: Kelley Begley McCall
School Improvement Specialist: Kayla Wiedeman
Lead Secretary: Jill Ussery
Building Secretary: Angi Banfield
Nurse: Amanda McGlasson
Kayla Mahurin (formerly Dailey)
Morgan Westfall (formerly Rutter)
Kylie Findley (formerly Ogden)
Music: Jennifer Donovan
PE: Sara Tomlinson
Art: Megan Clark
Library: Dandra Arter
Technology: Courtney Arnote
Counselor: Amanda Hartegan
Band: Russell Harvey
Aide Tim Todd
Lunch Room Aide