HSA Katy Wednesday Mail
November 6th, 2019
Student Banking Day - Tuesday, November 12th
HSA Katy has partnered up with Advancial Credit Union to help students learn the importance of saving for the future. Students can create an account online with the help of an adult and then deposit money into it. Advancial representatives will be on campus once a month for deposit days. Students can bring their money to school and have their money deposited that day. Simple as that! If you're interested in creating an account, click here. The campus deposit day will be Tuesday, November 12th from 10:30-11:30 am.
Open Lunch Reminders
Below are a few reminders for parents that come and eat lunch with their student(s). Please make sure you are following these rules:
- Please do not touch food on the serving line. Students are supposed to pick their items according to State Guidelines.
- Please sit at the back table and wait for your student.
- Please do not offer food to other students, even if they are related to you. Food sharing is not permissible.
- Do not invite others to sit with you and your child.
- Please remember that your student needs to follow their set schedules and need to return to their class so they may follow the routine.
- Parents must exit the cafeteria(s) before students return to class.
- Parents must wait in the front lobby if staying for both lunches.
- Do not take pictures, for some students are not allowed to have their picture taken.
Yearbooks are on sale!
Yearbooks are officially on salefor $20! Order forms have gone home but if you wish to order online, visit ybpay.lifetouch.com and use the ID code: 13983120. The price increases after 11/29/2019. Get your yearbook today to remember a great year!
Both HSA & HSI will be hosting our annual Parent Academy on Thursday, November 14th from 5-7 pm. Parent Academy is a useful tool for our parents to learn valuable information pertaining to your student(s). Please be on the lookout for more information with our presenters and location.