A Look Ahead to the Week
Extra Curricular Profile - Advocates Club
2013 Flag Football Championships of America
Then on Thursday at 6:00pm, the student body championship will be decided between the ladies and gents. This will be followed by the student winners playing the faculty. It is well known that the Men's Faculty has won 3 straight championships. The Las Vegas odds currently have them listed as the favorite once again. Good luck challengers.
Factoid of the Week
Way to go Brian Ingle!!
Menu (October 28th - November 1st)
- Breakfast - pancakes, sausage, fruit
- Lunch - biscuits/gravy, sausage, hash browns, V8, fruit
- Breakfast - English muffins, peanut butter, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - chicken & dumplins, green beans, green/red peppers, fruit
- Breakfast - breakfast burrito, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - sloppy joe, french fries, broccoli/cauliflower and dip
- Breakfast - walking tacos, corn, refried beans, salsa
- Lunch - breaded tenderloin sandwich, tater tots, fruit
- Breakfast - cereal, fruit, toast
- Lunch - beffaroni, carrots, celery sticks with peanut butter, hot rolls
- Hacky Sack in the auxiliary gym
- Writing Club in Mrs. Atkin's room
- NHS in Mr. Weyer's room
- Female Athletes in the auditorium
Seniors - The Jostens rep will be back on Wednesday. You must have your $60.00 deposit turned in.