First Date Advise
For Men and Women- Maliq Miller, Derrisha Wilson Hr. 7th
5 Pieces of Advice for Men
- Plan It- have a set time and location for the date.
- Pay- pay for the date even if she offers.
- Be confident- don't be nervous. she said yes!
- Dress to impress- wear appropriate attire for the occasion.
- Follow up- text or call to how she is doing and how she liked the date.
Advice for asking questions.
- listen more than you talk- Don't hog the conversation.
- Take it slow- ask basic questions before asking personal questions.
- Don't dump- don't give all personal business when first getting to know each other.
- Genuine interest goes a long way- Provide space for the full expression of information.
- Ask interesting questions- questions should lead to a comfortable conversation.
5 Pieces of Advice for Women
- Relax- don't try to be someone else. Be yourself!
- Establish boundaries- don't share too much on the date.
- Let him lead- if he wants to pay, let him pay!
- Turn off your phone- your date is more important than your friends right now.
- Be present- show up and show interest in your date.