Benefits Of Edamame (Soybeans)
Benefits Of Soybeans
-The word Edamame is just a fancy word for boiled green soybeans.
-Soybeans has a lot of fiber, protein, and vitamin/mineral. Only 1/2 cup of soybeans is enough to complete you daily diet.
- Soybeans can be used in many recipes such as Parmesan Artichoke dip, Easy Three-Bean Salad, Pesto Pasta Salad, and many more.
- Chunky Vegetable Soup
- Creamy Edamame Risotto
- Edamame Asian Style Pizza
- Edamame-Spinach Scramble
Facts About Edamame
- Soy protein can help reduce insulin resistance.
- Soy can also help protein containing isoflavones reduce overall cholesterol and LDL "bad" cholesterol, and raising HDL, which is "good" cholerterol. Especially in men.
- Soy food can cause women to have a healthy cholesterol level if they eat it on a regularly.
- Studies say that if a women was to drink 36 ounces of soy milk daily for 16 weeks, then there is a great chance that the amount of soy can help prevent bone loss and cancer.