Who Am I?
I'm an arts management major, a musician, an aunt, a daughter, a sister, and a Southerner.
Musician: I've been singing for ten years, have been able to read music for eight years, and I've played guitar for four years.
Aunt: I have a nephew who is 9 months old. We share a room when I go home on breaks or for the weekend. He's absolutely adorable!
Daughter & Sister: I've been a daughter and a sister for my entire life. I've lived with my parents and sister up until I came to college.
Southerner: I'm from the lowcountry of South Carolina (Summerville to be exact) and I take pride in my Southern roots.
Who Are the Past Influences of Your Life?
- Mom: I act just like her. We're both genuine people who are concerned with what's right and put morals above everything else.
- Dad: He taught me how to be strong-willed and to stop comparing myself to others.
- Grandparents: Both influenced me academically. They taught me how to be studious and to take school very seriously at a young age.
- Brooke: Brooke has been my best friend since Kindergarten and she taught me to be more outgoing.
- Olivia: A good friend from high school who brought out the comedic side of me that was timid.
- Carla, my sister: Carla was who I looked up to since she was six years older than me. Her influence got me interested in music and the French language.
What significant experience have you had that defines who you are today?
Who Are You Now?
Who Do You Aspire to Be?
Chorus was such a great experience that any child should be able to take part in
Performing in musical theatre helped me decide what I wanted to do with my life.
The first tailgate I ever planned supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. Inspired me to be more active in my community.