Longview Sabbath School Department
The Sabbath School Department Salutes All Mothers
Created by Moriah Brown
Mother’s Day was Sunday, May 14
Mother’s Day is a special occasion where we honor the mothers in our lives, but why limit the celebration to just one day? There are plenty of ways to celebrate those special moms in your life all year round and show them how much you appreciate them. Here are five ways to celebrate Mother’s Day every day:
1. Spend time together: One of the best ways to celebrate mom is to spend quality time with her. Whether it’s taking her out for a nice meal, going on a walk together, or even just having a chat over a cup of tea, spending time together will show her that you value and cherish your relationship.
2. Give mom a call: In this age of busy schedules and technology, it’s easy to neglect the importance of a simple phone call. Make a point to call mom regularly and ask about her day, share stories from your life, or just say hello. These small gestures can go a long way in making her feel loved and appreciated.
3. Send a thoughtful gift: A gift can be a great way to show mom that you’re thinking of her. It doesn’t have to be anything extravagant – even a small gesture like sending her favorite flowers or a handwritten note can make her day. Make sure to consider the recipient’s preferences and interests when choosing a gift.
4. Help them out: Mom may need a little extra help with things around the house or running errands. Offering to help her with these tasks is not only a practical way to
5. Honor their accomplishments: Finally, take the time to honor the accomplishments and positive impact the moms in your life have made. This can include creating a memory book with pictures and mementos, writing a heartfelt letter expressing your gratitude, or simply telling them how much you admire their strength and resilience. By acknowledging and celebrating their achievements, you can show them that their hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed.
Mother’s Day is a wonderful time to celebrate the mothers in our lives, but we don’t have to limit our appreciation to just one day. By spending quality time together, giving a call, sending a thoughtful gift, helping out, and celebrating their lives, we can show all the moms in our lives that we love and appreciate them all year round. Remember to customize these tips to fit the needs and preferences of the specific mothers you want to appreciate.
Mission Spotlight - Reaching an Underserved Population
Be Who You Are - Davin's Testimony
SABBATH SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
Claude Jones, Jr.
Sabbath School Advisors
Brenda Cowan | Alicia Steele
Sabbath School Program Director
Sabbath Morning | 11:30 a.m. In-Person
Sabbath School Overtime | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Click Below to Study God's Word
Sabbath School Classes
Primary | Mary Tate | Alice Conley | Darlene Morris
Juniors | Tanya Elliott
Teen & Youth | Charlie Folsom, Jr. | Joseph Morris
Young Adults | Brian Johnson
Adult Teachers | Herbert Brown, Jr. | Daryl Seay | Florine Jones | Gwen Simon | Sandra Johnson | Charlean Seay | Roger Turner | Claude Jones, Jr. | Barry Colley
New Believers Class | Minister Alex Horton