October 2019 Edition
Leader of the Pack
Mullica Township Middle School PBIS recognizes the “LEADERS of the PACK” for
This month the character trait exemplified by these students was RESPECT.
Join us in celebrating:
Jacob Kamenar, Collin Cartwright, McKenzi Arrom, Anthony Lopez
Hunter Simpson, Omar Rodriguez, Masen Cruz, Yarel Martinez, BaiLee Westcoat
Gracie Restuccio, Skylar Lee, Arielle Neals, Tiffany Fabian
Brian Smith, Ethan Grant, Conner Fetzer, Aaron Kehrli
Youth Alliance Assembly - Devyn Wyman
On October 30th, South Jersey Youth Alliance brought former NFL player Devyn Wyman to Mullica School for three very special assemblies. Devyn Wyman played for the New England Patriots. Devyn shared his story of overcoming obstacles in his life with the students in Elementary School, Middle School and in the evening with families.
Minute to Win It!!!!
The students have been learning how to properly use microscopes to carefully see the details of microscopic items like cells and simple organisms on prepared slides. Students will be making their own slides and drawing detailed images of what they see.
Off and Running!!
Team Building Activities
Using Exploratory to analyze match-ups in sports
Students in Mr. Richards' exploratory class are using both team and individual statistics to pick winners from specific matchups across various different sports. We are learning to factor in different variables such as home and away team as well as which statistics truly help determine a winner and loser.
Funky Fonts Exploratory
-Mrs. Massaro and Mrs. Rodio
7th Grade Chemistry
MARVEL-ous Superheroes of Mullica
Putting the Pieces Together!
It's All About Character
What's On Your Mind?
Equations, Equations, Equations
-Mrs. Coughlin and Mrs. Holte
Violence in the Movies
Health and Wellness
Big History on a Football Field
Acceleration of Change
Invent a Species
7th grade Reading "The Hobbit"
Education vs. Income Balloon Towers
8th Grade High School Fair
Keeping Staff Healthy Too!
Calling all Veterans!
It's Time for our annual food drive
Mark Your Calendar
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- November – Food Drive / Holiday Drive
- November 7 - November 8 - NJEA Convention - School Closed
- November 11 - Veteran’s Day - School Closed
- November - Veteran’s Day Presentation/Celebration - am
- November 14 - ACIT Presentation to 8th Grade
- November 27 - Early Dismissal 1:03 pm - Thanksgiving Break
- November 28 - November 29 - Thanksgiving Break - School Closed
- December 2 - December 6 - Scholastic Book Fair - Library
- December 5 - Picture Makeup Day - Cafeteria
- December 6 - PTA Holiday Night - Cafeteria
- December 13 - Report Card Distribution - Trimester 1
- December 17, December 18, December 19 - Early Dismissal - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- December 20 - Early Dismissal - Staff In-Service
- December 21 - January 1 - Winter Break