The LMS Lowdown
June 11, 2021
8TH GRADE GRADUATION
8TH GRADE HAVING FUN
All chromebooks, chargers and cases (if issued) will be collected after the 20-21 school year ends. Dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, June 16th (in the afternoon)
- Thursday, June 17th
- Monday, June 21st
- Tuesday, June 22nd
The collection will occur in front of Bobby’s Run School. Times are TBD but will be distributed via email in the near future.
THANK YOU FOR VOTING!!
COVID-19 REMINDERS AND UPDATES
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Gambino as to why they are absent. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. The following states do not require a quarantine after travel: Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York and Connecticut. If you traveled to another state, You will need to quarantine for 10 days.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 14 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old
SPIRIT DAYS AND SCHOOL CLOSINGS
Monday, June 14th- 8th grade Awards, 6:30
Monday, June 14th- 6th and 7th Grade Awards, virtual at 7:30
Tuesday, June 15th- No Afternoon Classes
Tuesday, June 15th- 8th Grade Graduation
Wednesday, June 16th- No Afternoon Classes and Last Day of School!!!