Do Not Bully Others Unless You Want To Get Bullied Back
"Three differences between cyberbulling and bullying"
Three Differences are:
- Cyberbullying can happen 7 days a week 24 hours a day
- Cyberbullying images and messages can be posted anonymously
- It is extremely difficult to delete inappropriate or harassing messages already sent
"Effects of Cyberbullying"
Five Effects of Cyberbulling
- Skip School
- Use Drugs and Alcohol
- Health Problems
- Receive Poor Grades
- Be Unwilling to Attend School
"Prevention & Awareness"
Five ways adults can better understand what kids are doing online:
- Tell your kids that as a responsible parent you may review their online communications if you think there is reason for concern.
- Know the sites your kids visit and their online activities.
- Have a sense of what they do online and in texts.
- Ask for their passwords, but tell them you’ll only use them in case of emergency.
- Encourage your kids to tell you immediately if they, or someone they know, is being cyberbullied.
"Reporting A Cyberbully"
List 3 Steps: