A quick guide on things you could do in case of.
By: Eduar Gutierrez
2. You have to make sure your employer report any incident.
3. You should check your contract for information about sick or accident pay.
4. In case of a dispute, you should sort it out with your employer.
5. Employers may have a scheme for time off caused by accidents.
6. Employers must keep an "accident book"
7. Employers must carry out assessment on accident and diseases issues.
8. Workers should receive training on health care programs.
9. While you are at work, your employer has a legal duty to protect you.
10. You must consider any prevention while you are working in order to prevent accidents.