NCVPS ESPAÑOL 3 Honors
WEEK 6, JULY 22 - 26
with Sra. Beverly Myers
In addition, students have a Final Exam and Final Project that are due by Friday, August 9 @ 11:55pm.
This week's unit is about Sports and Leisure activities! The 16 assignments below are due this Friday, July 26 @ 11:55pm! This includes a project for Units 5/6. Projects count 15% of a student's grade and it is essential that students complete their projects to help their grades.
Required Live Classes (RLCs)
The end is quickly approaching!
- The last day to submit classwork is Friday, August 9 when the class closes. .
- This means that you have 2 more projects to complete: Units 5/6 this week (Friday, July 26), Units 7/8 which will be included/combined in the Final Project-more to come next week about U7/8 project.
- You also have a FINAL EXAM and FINAL PROJECT due on Friday, August 9 @ 11:55pm.
- The FINAL EXAM is about 30 questions and is online - not timed.
- The FINAL PROJECT consists of vocabulary and grammar from units 2-8. (more info to come next week)
- The FINAL EXAM and FINAL PROJECT count 20% of your final grade.
- There can be no extensions to complete assignments as grades have to be turned in almost immediately.
- That leaves you 3 weeks and only 2 weekends to get assignments completed!
- Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.
How are grades calculated?
Culture Cafe sessions
Does your student need help?
Signing up as a Parent Observer in Canvas
CLICK HERE for the step-by-step details to sign up as a Canvas Observer in our class! We would love to have you in our class!