St. Croix Central High School
April 30, 2018
We are focused on students first. Communication - Professionalism - Family
Our Vison of Learning
In full support of our district mission and vision we at SCC High School are committed to...
Creating a learning experience built on creativity, choice, efficiency, and engagement, resulting in high-achieving and creative problem-solvers who take intellectual risks to discover the world around them and maximize their potential.
2017-18 Building Goals
2. During the 2017-18 school year we will develop and utilize effective methods of assessment, student reflection, and feedback.
3. During the 2017-18 school year 100% of departments / courses will complete work on essential standards, learning targets, and pacing.
Shout Outs and Celebrations
- PBIS greeters from last week - math department - thank you.
- Tracy and Jeff for their leadership with testing.
- The entire staff for working together to make testing run so well.
- Bill for taking his outdoor adventure class to the shooting range and rock climbing.
- Jordee Art.
- John and Tera for providing the knee surgery for A&P students
- Tammy for being flexible with our various schedules - thank you!!
- Glenn for organizing a meaningful PD day.
- Kamen for building confidence in his students and getting them moving in the right direction. His dedication to their individual needs is inspiring.
Field Trip Information - Please Read
Th form can be found in the "High School Information" - "Field Trip Information" folders on the Google Drive.
- When you open the document it should require you to make a copy. If not, please let me know and make a copy of your own.
- Print the document and turn it in with your field trip request form.
If the trip is deemed "non-academic" the students will need to absorb the cost of travel (i.e. a reward trip to Valley Fair) within the fee. We can discuss that when the form is turned in and you can plan accordingly and communicate that information with the students.
HS admin will work with you to determine if the bus costs will be passed on to the students. However, every trip must include this document regardless if it's an academic field trip or not.
Thank you for cooperating with this request.
"Whatever you are, be a good one."
Coming Up This Week
Monday, April 30
- 7:30 am - SBA/R Committee Will NOT meet
Tuesday, May 1
- 7:35 am - 8:05 am - BLT Meeting
Wednesday, May 2
- 7:35 am - 8:15 am - PLC Meetings
Thursday, May 3
- 7:35 am - 8:00 am - SBA&R Department Meeting: TBD
- APCOM to Festival of Nations.
Friday, May 4
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - Hiring/Job Fair
- 8:30 am - 10:30 am - HSLT Meeting
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm - IDS to Plantables
- 10:45 am - 1:45 pm - SOS coming to the High School