Tuesday Tech Tips
A little tech goes a long way!
Carver Road Middle School Is On the Move
Try your skills or check out the standings in the GSCS Ninja Academy!
October is Connected Educator
Have you set up your twitter account yet?
To begin, go to www.twitter.com and set up your account before October 1st. That's it!
A few that you can follow to get you started are:
We can't wait to "see" you on the web!
Creating Compelling Digital Lessons: The Easy Way
Monday, Sep. 29th, 5pm
This is an online event.
Here are five popular extensions:
- Cite This for Me - Quickly create a formatted citation that can be saved or copied to the clipboard to use in a document.
- Extensity - Allows you to turn on or off Chrome extensions.
- Boomerang for Gmail - Allows you to schedule your emails.
- Pocket - Allows you to save articles, images, or webpages to read later. Saved items can be synched across several devices.
- Awesome New Tab Page - When you open a new tab in Chrome, this extension allows you to have a customizable page with dynamic widgets.
How do you add an extension in Chrome? You have to get to the Chrome Web Store. A quick way is to type in the address bar - www.chrome.google.com/webstore. In the upper left corner, do a seach for the extension you would like to add. Once you have found the one (or more) that you like, click the ADD/FREE button.
Happy Hunting for Extensions!