how it started..
and in 1872, E.C.'s eldest son, William B. Palmer, decided to go into business and opened up a wholesale fruit company with his father and brother, forming Palmer and Company.
by 1900 they moved into a 4 story building and they started making fancy dipped wooden boxes.
in the roaring 20's palmers candies had a huge raise in sells, they started to become more famous around the city, the fruit company then it closed it doors and only focused in the candy company.
In 1979, the Palmer Candy Company purchased a bottling plant from the Chesterman Company which was gutted and rebuilt as a candy plant, big enough to last for the foreseeable future.
and in 2004 they added one more building to it to make production faster.
now they are well known across america.
PO Box 326
Sioux City, IA 51102