Smoking and Chewing
Breathe healthily, live happily. By: Jade Naulty
Affecting your Health.
- Men have a 1 in 13 chance of getting cancer if they smoke while woman have a 1 in 15 chance of getting cancer if they smoke.
- Heart Disease
- Lung Diseases ( Emphysema,Bronchitis, and Chronic airway obstruction)
- Lung cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Stomach cancer
3,900 young teens begin smoking their first cigarette everyday!
5 million people die anually from tobacco use!
You will look old and digusting that even makeup can't cover up!
- Benzene (substance from coal)
- Formaldehyde (used to preserve dead bodies)
- Ammonia (toilet cleaner)
- Acetone (nail polish remover)
- Tar (Used to make roads)
- Nicotine (causes addiction)
- Carbon Monoxide (poisonous gas)
- Arsenic (rat poison)
- Hydrogen Cyanide (gas chamber poison)
Ways to Quit
- Find a new hobby so smoking or chewing won't be on your mind.
- Read a book
- Focus on work or school
- Chew gum
- Chew on sunflower seeds or any type of seeds
- Stress balls