A Game Of Thrones
By: George R. R. Martin
5 out of 5 Gold Dragons!
Catelyn Stark: Wife of Eddard and mother of the stark children. Many things happen with her but it would be spoilers if I said anything else.
Bran Stark: second youngest son of Eddard and Catelyn, and gets paralyzed from "falling from a high place," as everyone presumes.
Rob Stark: Oldest son of Eddard and Catelyn, he takes over Winterfell (home of the Starks) when his father leaves to go be the hand of the king.
Jon Snow: Eddard's bastard son who is very skilled with a sword. Catelyn doesn't like him because she thinks Eddard made some other girl pregnant and still kept the baby. That brings a lot of drama and separation to the table.
Santa Stark: A beautiful young woman birthed by Catelyn, she goes with her father and her sister to King's Landing to marry the young prince Jeffrey
Arya Stark: A girl who wants to be a boy. She's the younger daughter of the Stark Family and is very rebellious and has a temper. She and Jon Snow are like best friends. She has to go with her father and sister to King's Landing.
Rickon Stark: youngest boy of the Stark family. He's 3 years old so he stays in Winterfell during all of this.
- If you love having twists and turns, this is your book.
- There are very dynamic characters that everyone can relate to in some way.
- It has a good investigation process.
- I selected this book because of the television show, but it didn't fall short of my expectations.
- It definitely is for more mature audiences who can handle certain adult situations.
- The reading itself is a lot more simple than you would think. The only confusing things are the characters and the names of these medieval places.
- I didn't like Joffrey. I don't think anybody does.
- I think the author succeeded in the way of entertaining his audience, while teaching us some basic principles of life.
- I don't recommend this book if you don't enjoy reading or if you don't have patience.