Travis Heights Elementary School
Here at Travis Heights, the counseling program does a number of things for the students, families, teachers, and community. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Responsive Services: this includes individual counseling, check-ins, peer mediation, and crisis intervention.
- Counseling Curriculum: this includes school wide lessons on social and emotional skills.
- Small Groups: these are based on the needs of the school and can include study skills, grief group, social skills, etc.
- Community Resources: we work with the community and district to provide mentors, parent support, and outside referrals
- School Events: like No Place For Hate, Red Ribbon Week, Career Days, and Spirit Days.
7:30am - 3:30 pm
7:30am - 3:30pm
7:30am - 12:30 pm