October 11, 2022
September 5, 2023
Instructional Team Visits
The Instructional Team (Yvonne Thomas, Heather Guerra, Lisa Dean, Ariel Rodriguez Pena, Kim Johnson Ray, Mitch Foster, Sarah Odneal, Anna Di Ponio, Leigh Schafer. Paden Stalter and Jessica Benavides) will begin visiting classrooms this week.
The Instructional Team Member will carry a clipboard with their name and the Lansing logo (as seen below) so you can identify them when they enter your classroom.
The team member is there to provide non-evaluative feedback.
- Once we have completed the feedback it will be emailed to you with a cc to your principal.
- We hope you will find the feedback helpful in growing your instructional practices.
- We will be using the Supportive Feedback Form attached below:
M-Step/PSAT Data Released
Need assistance with Amplify Science?
Lansing School District's Instructional Vision:
The Workshop Model Explained
The attached document below is a one-pager explaining the components of the Workshop Model.
District Curriculum and Pacing Guidelines
- These documents will provide guidance on the utilization of the adopted curricular tools in Math, English Language Arts, and Science for Kindergarten through 8th grade and core content areas for grades 9 through 12 (English, Math, Science, and Social Studies). (Social Studies is still in progress for grades K-8.)
- This tool will be used by both building leaders and teachers. In addition, teachers will use the guide to pace their instruction and assessments.
- The pacing is for the first two months of the school year - more to come!
- CRPBIS, SEL, relationship building, and the teaching of classroom routines and procedures were taken into account when creating the beginning of the year pacing expectations.