A great place to relax, enjoy life, and have fun!
Most people forget about one of the greatest states in the USA. Well they don’t forget about they just forget that it’s a state. This state is called Hawaii. Hawaii is one of the greatest places on earth, at least I think so. Anyway if you are deciding to go to Hawaii but you just don’t know if it’s worth it you’re in the right place. The city that we’ll be going to is Honolulu because it seems like a great city.
There is a flight from JAX on March 1st with 1 stop in ATL for 45 minutes then you go to Honolulu. This plane takes off at 8:45 am and you would land in Honolulu at 4:10 pm. The airline is delta. Your flight back will be on March 14th at 11:45 am with 2 stops at ATL and LAX, you'll get back at 8:45 pm. The total cost for the flights is $1,338. A good hotel to stay at is the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. The price is $2,377 for 13 nights. The car rental is at the airport and the car you can get is the Chevrolet Aveo for $194 a week.
In Honolulu there are many things you can do. You can go to the Kahala Mall, the price depends on what you buy. Also you can go to the beach for free. At the beach you get on a boat and go whale watching for $61.39, and you can go on a helicopter over the island for $55.94.
- Hawaii has 8 islands that make up Hawaii and Honolulu is on Oahu.
- Honolulu does not fly a city flag.
- There island flower is a llima.
- The population is 377,050 people.
- On June 11 they celebrate King Kamehameha Day, but the whole Hawaii does to though.
- In September and October they celebrate “Aloha Week”.
- The British explorer Captain James Cook was the first known westerner to sight the island of Oahu, on January 18, 1778. He was killed in a fight with Hawaiians when he returned to the islands a year later.