Product Marketing Manager
Skill requirements for Product Marketing Manager
- 5+ years of relevant product marketing experience
- experience with launching hardware or software products
- strong analytical and reporting skills
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments where passion for customer engagement and great experience are at the forefront of all design & development.
- Partner closely with many cross-functional teams, including communications, channel marketing, community, business development, developer relations, web development and product management to drive the execution of product launches and ongoing adoption of key products.
- Drive product sales and engagement rates by supporting market facing campaigns and programs.
- Contribute to market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with a focus on the intersection of consumer and partner needs.
- Support the planning and execution of campaigns and asset creation.
- Communicate the value proposition of products to ensure that effective materials are created.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the VR ecosystem, competitive landscape, and Oculus products.
- Increase overall awareness of games and other titles by implementing and building integrated marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with PR, Community, and Events teams to support launch activities, executions on the ground, on-line, in social and at retail.
- Work closely with creative director to ensure all creative assets support Oculus brand guidelines
skills I already posses
What skills do I need to learn
- experience in marketing
- experience in launching products
- reporting and analytical skills
- working at a company which focusses on customer relations
How would I want to be educated
Reporting and analytic skills are essential for this job and is learned over the years, and also this is what we learn on school.
working at a comany which focusses on customer relation is also needed and this is also experience which can be learned throughout the years working at a company.