207 Weekly Update
Mrs. Theel---May 9, 2016
Our Learning Focus
- We are beginning Chapter 14- Geometry. We are focusing on angles, 2- D shapes, and lines of symmetry this week. This is the last chapter of our math book.
- We are continuing our unit on analyzing poetry.
- We are writing a literary analysis that summarizes and determines the theme of a text.
- We are finished with Spelling Tests for the rest of the year.
- We are continuing our unit on Economics and will be our Mini-Societies. Check our calendar for important dates.
Mark Your Calendars...
5/10- Wear bright colors, glitter, sunglasses
5/11- Wear blue and mismatched socks
5/11- JDFR Walk
5/12- Wear Superhero or Favorite Character
5/12- Bring items for Mini-Society
5/13- Wear Animal Print
5/13- Mini-Society (students only)
5/16- Discovering Abilities Day
5/17- Volunteer Breakfast @ 7:45 AM-10:00 AM
5/17- Mini-Society in the afternoon (parents invited)
5/20- Field Day
5/20- Early Dismissal @ 1:35 PM
5/23- Step Up Day
5/23- Last Day of School Early Dismissal @ 1:35 PM