Here to meet every need!
We hope all is well and you're enjoying the warm temperatures that are preparing us for Spring! There are SO many exciting happenings this month! Please note the important dates below for March:
3/4 - Destination LIFE... Regional Transition Fair and Conference (Attachment below)
3/8 - Kindergarten - 2nd Grade Choir Concert - report to gym at 5:30 PM
3/9 - 3rd Grade - 5th Grade Choir Concert - report to gym at 5:30 PM
3/13 - 3/17 - Spring Break
3/20 - 3/25 - Austin ISD Pride Week
3/30 - Special Education Power Hour 12:00 PM -1:00 PM or 6:00 -7:00 PM
3/31 - No School (Cesar Chavez/Dolores Huerta Day)
Upcoming Field Trips!
- 3/3 - Kinder walking field trip to Twin Oaks Library
- 3/10 - Kinder Petting ZOO on Campus!
- 3/21 - 4th grade field trip to the Paramount
For this month's Power Hour, the topic will be Avoiding Power Struggles. Please feel free to RSVP by clicking the link below and joining via zoom at 12:00 PM or 6:00 PM on 3/30/2023.
Looking Ahead to April:
Autism Series Training (see Attachment)
- 4/11 - Session 1 - Welcome and Understanding Autism
- 4/18 - Session 2 - Supporting your Child’s Communication, Social Skills, Play & Sensory Processing
- 4/25 - Session 3 - School Services: Autism Supplement, Goals and Services
March Special Education Parent Power Hour
Thursday, March 30th, 12pm
This is an online event.
The link to the virtual Power Hour: https://austinisd-org.zoom.us/j/84049330369#success
Please note your attendance by completing the following form: March Parent Power Hour
(There will be two sessions for this month's Power Hour - 12-1 and 6-7.)