THE MUSCULAR SYSTEM!
The System That Gives You MUSCLES!
What's the system that makes you strong?
Diagram of Muscles
This is a diagram of the muscular system
If you eat fruits and vegetables you can get BIG muscles and be very heathy
Steroids are BAD and GOOD!
They are very dangerous and ILLEGAL! But some are good. If prescribed by a doctor for a illness.
SportsMed Physical Therapy - Franklin Lakes NJ
Physical therapy or physiotherapy often abbreviated to PT is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty that remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention therapy using movements. It is carried out by physical therapists known as physiotherapists in most countries like the United States. It also helps people with sports injuries, in addition to clinical practice, other activities encompassed in the physical therapy profession include research, education, consultation, and administration. In many settings, physical therapy services may be provided alongside, or in conjunction with, other medical services.
- Sprains- When a ligaments are damaged
- Strains- When tendons are damaged
- Cramps- When muscles are tired
- Tears- When muscles tighten up and get pulled on
- Tendinitis- inflammation due to chronic damage
- Contractions- splints (inflammation)
- Spasm- is a sudden involuntary muscle contraction after over-activity or due to dehydration.
- Splints- (most commonly shin splints) are an injury involving inflammation of the muscles due to repetitive stress or over activity, like running.
WORKOUTS that can keep your muscular system healthy!
3. The smallest muscles are found in the middle ear.
5. Muscles cannot push.They can only pull. When something on your body is “pushing,” it’s actually because another muscle is pulling.
6. Humans are born with all the muscle fibers they will ever have.
7. Your tongue is the strongest muscle in your body.
8. It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
9. When you’re cold, your muscles contract involuntarily.
10. The only muscle that never tires is our heart.
11.Muscle is a soft tissue in the body of humans and animals. Its main purpose is to produce force and motion.
12.There are around 650 skeletal muscles in the human body.
- Anabolic Steroids-are artificially produced hormones that produce muscle growth.
- Cardiac-of or relating to the heart.
- Ligaments-a short band of tough, flexible, fibrous connective tissue that connects two bones or cartilages or holds together a joint.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)-it is a kind of scan that can produce detailed pictures of parts of the body, including the brain.
- Tendinitis-inflammation of a tendon, most commonly from overuse but also from infection or rheumatic disease.
- Testosterone-a steroid hormone
- Aggregation-a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: