15 Minute Facebook PARTY
Step by Step process for 15 Minute PARTY
Step #1 The Ask
A) Verbiage for a new consultant for their launch
Hey (insert name)! I wanted to invite you to my Arbonne Facebook Launch Party! It's Thursday, March 5th @ 7pm EST. It'll be short and sweet (15 minutes) and I am doing a giveaway! Not to worry if you can’t be LIVE at that time, you can always catch the replay. Attached is the link to my private FB group. I’d love to have you as a guest! (INSERT LINK)
B) Verbiage for seasoned Consultant to ask to host or invite to their FB Event/Party
Hi (insert name)! I hope you're doing well! I have a new 15-minute Facebook party and I need some practice doing them. I'm reaching out to ask, if you could earn free product, would you be one of my first ten? It's short and sweet (15 minutes) and I'll be doing a product giveaway. I'll keep the party open for 48 hours. If I sent you a couple of different dates, would you be open to pick a 15-minute slot?
Hi (insert name)! I hope you and your family are healthy and managing this crazy time! I want to extend this invitation to you: Tomorrow, Monday 3/30 at 8pm EST, I am hosting a private Facebook event where I will go live for 15 minutes. My intention is to provide tips on healthy living inside and out, as well as boosting immunity, and to share resources, one being the Arbonne brand, which I wholeheartedly trust. I'll be doing a fun giveaway as well! If you can't make the LIVE at that time, you can always catch the replay. The group will be active for 48 hours only. I'd love to see you, even if only virtually! Click this link to join: (INSERT LINK)
C) Ask to Host
Reach out to current customers or friends and ask them if they’d be open to host a (Healthy Living Inside & Out / Mind, Body, Skin Event, etc.) party for you.
Examples: Asking to Host
*** GTC New Product Launch Ask ***
Hey (insert name)!! Arbonne just launched some AMAZING new products! I would love to gift you with a full size product of your choice from the new products if you'd be willing to book an online Facebook party. Mine are short and sweet (15 minutes) and I'll be doing a product giveaway. I'll keep the party open for 48 hours. It will be lots of fun, and everyone is going to love and want these new products!! If I sent you a couple of dates, would you be open to pick a 15 minute slot?
Hi (insert name)! I hope you’re doing well! I’m reaching out to ask you, if you could earn free and discounted product, would you be open to hosting an online Facebook party? Mine are short and sweet, 15 minutes, and I’ll be doing a product giveaway. I’ll keep the party open for 48 hours. If I sent you a couple of dates, would you be open to pick a 15-minute slot?
Hi (insert name)! I hope you and your family are doing well. I know how much our products have changed your health, and I feel like so many people need to hear the power of pure, safe and beneficial products, especially right now. If I sent you a couple of dates, would you be open to hosting a 15-minute, informative virtual Facebook event that would remain open for 48 hours with a focus on mind, body and skin?
Booking your party
If they say yes a sample response might be
Great! I'm booking Monday and Wednesday (choose two days/times that work for you) evenings in (March), so let me know which day and time work best for you. I will set the group up and make you a moderator so you can invite your friends and family. The group will stay open for 48 hours, and I will do a 15 minute live presentation with product giveaways for your guests. It's going to be a lot of fun, and of course I will gift you generously for hosting!
Once you have a yes move on to step #2
Step #2 Make Your Facebook Group
A) Watch this video to learn how to set up the Facebook group, edit settings and schedule the posts:
How to create a FB GROUP and do the Scheduled Posts:
B) Save these photos (below step E) to your desktop or to your phone so your hosts/new consultants can choose a theme.
To save photos:
From your computer, you MUST first left-click on the image to open it in a separate window. Then, left-click on the CENTER of the image and drag it to your desktop to save.
From your phone, you MUST tap the image to open it in a separate window. Then, tap on the CENTER of the image and choose Add to Photos. TIP: If you are opening this Smore in FB, it won't let you save the pics. Instead, copy the link to this Smore in another browser on your phone.
C) On the left hand side of your Facebook page, under Explore, click Create Group (or click Create at the top of Groups if on your phone). Name your group, choose "private" for privacy option, add your host and/or your upline to the group, then click Create Group.
NOTE: For new consultants launching using FB event, we recommend changing the name to "___'s Healthy Living Inside and Out" once the event is over and this can be your private group for your PCs and prospects.
D) Fill out the description of the group on the right hand side of the group with sample verbiage like this:
"Come learn how you can flourish with Arbonne. At Arbonne we teach a holistic approach to health and well-being from the inside out, focusing on the mind/body/skin connection. We will teach you more about how you can look and feel your best in 2020! AND doing some fun giveaways!
Copy and paste this description and post as a comment within the group. Once it's posted, click the 3 dots on the top right of the post and mark this as an announcement.
E) You can post manually or schedule the 5 posts. You can schedule a post by acting as if you're actually posting within the group, but instead of posting, click the clock on the left hand side of the Post button to schedule the post on the days/times laid out below.
NOTE: Make sure notifications are turned on to all when you set up your group as it will not be that way when you set it up.
Step 3) How to Invite
Coach your Host on how to invite (or if this is your event, act as if you're the host). Encourage them to cast a wide net and invite people from all over the country, as well as the other countries where Arbonne is (UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Poland). Let them know they'll want to invite at least 30-50 people to have 5-20 accept.
Message Host and have them send this verbiage to potential guests:
Hi (insert name)! Hope your travels from Florida we’re smooth! (PERSONALIZE) I’m reaching out because I'm having a Facebook party Thursday night at 8:30pm EST. It will only be about 15 minutes and we'll talk about clean, healthy living - inside and out. There will be product giveaways and I think you'll love it & I’d be thrilled if you could hop on live with us! If I sent you the link, will you join my group?”
[YES] Awesome! My friend (Consultant name) will be sharing tips and resources on healthy living inside and out with Arbonne, along with other fun tips. I'll add you to the group and here's the link so you can join!
Tip: Reach out to invite guests individually through Facebook Messenger & personal text. NO MASS INVITING!
Tip: To share the group link from your phone, click on the badge at the top right corner and let it load. On the very bottom of that page will be a share button. Tap that and copy the link to send to them via text or facebook messenger. Send the link to join individually - do NOT mass send the link!
Example verbiage for text message images:
Choose one of the images below and use an app (WordSwag) to add the event details as shown below:
Join me for 15 minutes!
Jess' Healthy Living Facebook Party!
Date and Time (include time zone)
HOW TO INVITE WITH PRIVATE MESSENGER
Step 4) Post #1: 24-48 Hours before your Event - Welcome guests to the Group
24-48 hours before your event starts, after most of your guests are in your group, using the verbiage below you will create a flyer to welcome all of the guests. Choose one of the blank images below and use an app (WordSwag) to add the event details on the flyer for the Welcome Post:
Join me for 15 minutes!
Jess' Healthy Living Facebook Party!
Date and Time (include time zone)
To tag all of the guests, you MUST create this post ON YOUR COMPUTER, using the "Write Post" button, which is under the Invite Members section on the right side of your group, next to the number of new members.
NOTE: The “WRITE POST” BUTTON WILL NOT WORK FROM YOUR PHONE. The workaround would be to friend all of the guests and then create a manual welcome post tagging the guests.
Click "Write Post", delete the sentence that says "Let's welcome our new members:" and replace that with the verbiage below. Do NOT delete anyone who is tagged, and click the Photo/Video button to add the invitation flyer you created in step 3. All of the guests tagged in this post will receive a notification.
NOTE: If guests are added after you do this post, you can tag them in the comments of this post.
Use this verbiage for the body of your Welcome Post:
Hello everyone! I'm going to go live Wednesday night at 8:30pm EST in this group! I hope you can hop on live with us! It won't be long - maybe 15 minutes, and I'll be doing some product giveaways! Also, be sure to turn your notifications "on" for this group so you don't miss out on the giveaway! You can do this by going to the "Group" icon on the bottom of your phone, select this group and tap the 3 dots on the top right of your screen. Tap the Notification Setting bell icon and choose "All Posts." Looking forward to seeing you all then!
Step 5) Post #2: Day before your Event - Schedule a Poll
Step 6) Post #3: Day before your Event - Drop a GIF
Step 7) Post #4: Day of the Event
Step 8) Post #5: The Day of the Event
New Consultant: New consultant will go LIVE for 2-5 minutes and share why they've partnered with Arbonne and their product testimony (if they have one). Close the live by telling everyone how excited you are to see them on the live tonight at __pm EST (insert time zone)!
Host: If your host has his/her own testimonial with the products, have them do a separate post (live or written). Your host's testimony will carry a lot of weight with their guests. In your host's tesimony, they can also say how excited they are to see everyone on the live tonight at ___pm EST (insert time zone).
Step 9) Post #6: 30 minutes before the party - "It's almost party time"
Post this with one of the images below.
Hi everyone! I'll be going live in 30 minutes, at 8:30pm EST right here in our Facebook party group! I hope you can pop on! It won’t be very long - maybe 15 minutes, and I'll be doing some product giveaways also!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Step 10) LIVE Presentation - 12 to 15 minutes
15 MINUTE PARTY GOAL: Schedule more presentations & Get INTO CONVERSATIONS with each guest!
2. Introductions (who you are, how you know the host & edify her/him) This is where you will ask the guests to tell you how they know the host with a comment like this (I would love to know how you know "host name" comment below)
3. Explain presentation flow (what we are going to do)
4. Company & Product Philosophy
- Purpose Driven Company/B Corp/40 years
• Petter wanted a place where people could flourish.
- Our Mission: We empower people to flourish with sustainable healthy living.
- MIND-BODY-SKIN Connection
- Personal Testimony
5. The Products: Top 3 selling product lines/MORNING ROUTINE
FEEL Well Product Bundles:
- 30 DHL: Objective of this program is to help you form heathy habits & a healthy eating plan for life. Full 30 day program presentation DR Tanda Cook : put in the comments “LINK” and I will send you more information about this program.
- Not feeling like a 30 day commitment is possible-Do a simple start your day right: which includes protein shake(20g clean vegan protein to help you feel full), digestion plus (support gut health with enzymes, prebiotics & probiotics), energy fizz supplement(boost energy), and detox tea (support normal functions of liver& kidney). put in comments "BREAKFAST"
- THINK WELL-MIND HEALTH and FIZZ COMBO -support concentration and focus along with promoting alertness and reducing fatigue! It’s my favorite Arbonne combo!
- AGE WELL: We all want healthy-looking skin — but what does that mean?We’ve identified 6 key attributes of skin that’s healthy-looking in overall appearance:
Reduction in the appearance of dark spots
Reduction in the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Re9 advanced with Vitamin C and orange stem cells help target those concerns in 1 single regimen.
- Skin elixir vegan collagen builder for healthy looking hair, nail, skin.
- GLOW WELL Ready in 5 Makeup Set:, ready to go in 5 minutes or less. 5 simple steps. cc cream, mascara, eye brow gel, blush, lip gloss! Empower-cover bases, Enhance-define and contour, Express-reveal your personality. Put in comments "READY IN 5"
- RELAX WELL- Inner Calm, gentle de-stress formula helps you achieve a calm mindset without feelings of drowsiness. With consistent daily use, the formula can temporarily reduce feelings of stress to promote a sense of calm and relaxation.
6. Closing This party will be open for 48 hours!
- If Launching New IC comment “I’m in”! and you’ll be entered into drawing for a giveaway!
- If its host event, ”If you would like to enter my party giveaway just request to join my VIP page just click the FB GROUP link in comments and request join and you’ll be entered.
- I am giving ______(Box of Fizz, Eye Gel Masks, Self Tanner)
Giveaway, thank you gift!
- As a thank you for being here and ordering in the next 48 hours, when you purchase between now and _____, you are going to get a THANK YOU GIFT FROM ME.
Social sharing method:
And to close guys, we build our business through social sharing methods that are fun, easy, and educational, just like what I did here tonight. If you want more info about hosting your own fun FB event, or perhaps partnering with us & building your own business with great earning potential, comment MORE INFO below. If anything I said intrigued you, and you enjoyed learning about this brand, we would love to show you how simple it is to have an online business. Thank you again for watching and have an amazing night.
Here's an example of a 15 Min Virtual Event
Step 11) Post #7: After the party - Giveaway Drawing & Winner
Consultant should POST A REMINDER right before the PARTY GIVEAWAY that the giveaway is closing soon, and then the hostess can TAG anyone who didn't yet watch the live under the video.
Choose an image and post with this Verbiage: Congratulations to ________ for winning the giveaway! Message me with your address, and thank you to everyone that participated!
TIP: Giveaway gifts could be individual products or a bundle. Use the app wheelofnames to draw winner.
AFTER THE EVENT (the most important part!!)
Tips for Following Up
THE FORTUNE IS IN THE FOLLOW UP! The key to making your 15 min FB events as successful as possible is to FOLLOW UP!
The GOAL of FOLLOW UP is to CREATE CONNECTION.
- You can post images of product bundles (found below) after the event is over. Make sure you don't share any prices, discount programs or how they can be a part of Arbonne on any of the posts because you want them to be in a DM, text or actual conversation with you and/or your upline
- Have your Host/New Consultant connect you via Private Messenger or 3-way text with everyone who expressed an interest by commenting.
** If New Consultant, they will stay in the 3-way text with upline to learn how to engage with potential clients.
** If Host and they don’t want to be involved in the 3 way text after the intro, simply reply “Thanks so much (Host Name)! It’s so nice to meet you (Guest Name). I’ll text you separately so I can help you with any questions."
Examples of initial 3 way message from New Consultant introducing Upline:
o Hi (Guest Name)! I saw you watched the live, so I wanted to introduce you to (Upline Name). (Upline Name) is a wealth of information, so if you have any questions or would like more information, this would be a great place to ask.
Then the consultant will ask some questions to get to know what’s important to the guest. For instance:
o Hi (Guest Name)! It’s so nice to meet you and thanks for watching my live! I saw you commented/checked in the poll that you were interested in ____. So what are your health goals?
o Hi (Guest Name)! It’s so nice to meet you, and thank you for watching the live and supporting (New Consultant/Host)! What was most intriguing to you?
Or, if they didn’t check anything, the Consultant/Upline can ask this:
o Hi (Guest Name)! It’s so nice to meet you! I’m curious, if there was one thing you could change or improve about your skin or your health, what would it be?
o Hi (Guest Name)! If I could wave a magic wand and grant you one wish for your skin or your health, what would it be?
You’ll also want to do a 3-way message for each Guest that didn’t engage. Simply ask them if they’ve watched the Facebook live. This is important for parties where there is little engagement
o Hi (Guest Name)! Did you have a chance to watch the live yet? If not, (Host/New Consultant Name) will tag you and I’ll send you a 3 day “Breakfast Club Sampler” after you’ve watched. (or think of your own creative way to encourage someone to watch)
If they say, “I just want to browse”…just send them the digital catalog link and engage them with questions. Digital Catalog. NOTE: we recommend that you NOT send the link to your site because that often discourages a conversation.
If someone asks for a link to a digital catalog or website in the group, let them know you'll PM them right now with it.
If you need to send them the link to browse, let them know that in order for you to get them their "thank you gift", you'll need to place their first order for them and set up their account.
This way you know what they want and can encourage them to bump to a 150 qv order to get free shipping and save 20% if they're close.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SKIN - If they want info on skincare, ask some questions: I’d love to help you. Tell me a little about your skin…what do you currently use and what do you want to improve?
NUTRITION – Again, ask questions: I’d love to help you. I’m curious, what is your biggest challenge with nutrition right now? Or, what are your health goals? Have a dialogue and ask if you sent them info about our 30 Days to Healthy Living if they would check it out.
I’M IN! – This is for the giveaway. In messenger, say “Thank you for participating and good luck! I’m curious, after watching, what resonated the most with you?”
MORE INFO – This is for hosting OR more info about the business. In messenger, say “Great! Let’s find a time to chat for a few minutes!" Then you can explore if they are more interested in hosting or info about the business.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Client info needed:
Credit card number with EXP & CVV (billing address if different than shipping)
* If it's a new PC with a 250+ order, choice of their free product.
If you post anything, post images and information without prices...
Other Tips for a Successful Event
1) As people order throughout the event, thank them for their order in the actual group using the following verbiage:
Thank you for your order of the ____, Sarah! You are going to love it! Plus, I'm throwing in a ____ (full sized product - choose something you have on hand).
Post a "thank you" GIF along with a picture of their free product.
2) You want your host to be excited for the event. If your host hasn’t tried products, be sure to get him/her some to try before the event. This will help the host have a personal testimony to share.
3) Be sure to friend request each person that is added to the group BEFORE the live takes place. Make a connection and thank them for being a part of the event. This will make following up easier and the goal is to build new relationships.
4) Night time really is best to hold these 15 minute FB events.
5) If you do more than one FB event in one night, then you will need 30 minutes between parties.
6) Anticipate some of the parties to be a bust. If you schedule 4 parties per week, that is 16 each month, so the busts won't matter.
7) Check in with the host during and after the event as people will want to order and they will likely be conversing with the host. Have your host suggest putting you in a 3-way text so you can answer any questions.
8) The fortune is in the follow up! If anyone shows any interest during the event, be sure to add them to your 100 person list.
Samples of Bundles You can Offer!
****PRICING FOR BUNDLES***
This is for CONSULTANT USE ONLY! You WILL NOT POST THIS IN YOUR FB GROUPS!!!!!!!!!
Please note that these prices are for EXISTING PCs. You will need to add $29 for new PC accounts and any applicable taxes. For ALL PCs, new and existing, shipping is FREE on all of these bundles as QV is 150+.
NOTE: Feel free to customize the bundles. Just be sure that the total QV is at least 150.
** Check the backorder report so you don't promote something that's unavailable.
$266.40 plus free gift
Protein + 3 of the following: Mind Health, Skin Elixir, DP, Greens Balance, Fizz Sticks
See graphic for how to get one free...
Green Gut Shot
DP, Skin Elixir, Greens Balance
Mind Health + 2 Fizz Sticks
$212.80 (with Genius Pads as free gift)
RE9 Advanced Set
BioHydria set + Complete Hydration
Mascara, Blush, Gloss, Concealer, CC Cream, Brow Pencil
Detox Mask, Detox Tea, InnerCalm Powder, Sleep Well Spray
Be Well Bundle
Breakfast Club Bundle
This is how I add health, whether I’m on a strict 30 day or not! 🌱
Green Drink + Protein Shake Meal Replacement = ENERGY and satisfaction until lunchtime!
Green Gut Glow Shot
Glow Well Bundle
Here is the Glow Well bundle I talked about tonight. Swap out your current makeup bag for our toxin free, cruelty free makeup. Just six products and five minutes! You'll love your naturally beautiful, out-the-door look! 💄