Lesson Opening Activity:
2. One person from the table write down what the group said about the water cycle. Use a digital sticky note. Post your answer on the Lino.
Student Directions: Become a Water Cycle Expert!!!
2. Play the water cycle game
3. Complete one Flocabulary Assignment on the Water Cycle
4. Create a digital presentation about the water cycle, explain why the water cycle is important to life on Earth, and add three facts about the water cycle that you found interesting
Water Cycle Notes: (your notes must include the following)
4. Water Cycle Importance
5. Three facts about the water cycle that are interesting
2. Pick one assignment to test what your learned about the water cycle: take the quiz, do the vocabulary cards, or do the read and respond
Remember that your log in is your computer log in, your password is your computer password and you initials.
Water Cycle Digital Presentation Assignment:
1. Create a buncee, smore, padlet, or lino to showcase what you learned about the water cycle.
2. You must include the following water cycle words: evaporation, condensation, precipitation (make sure you tell what each word means)
3. You must tell why the water cycle is important to life on earth
4. Include pictures of the water cycle
5. Include three facts that you found interesting about the water cycle
6. Use the links below as resources to learn more and add to your digital presentation about the water cycle.