Founder of Humanistic Psychology
What is he famous for?
1) Biological and Physiological needs - air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep.
2) Safety needs - shelter from the elements, security, order, law, stability, freedom from fear.
3) Love and belongingness needs - friendship, intimacy, affection and love - from work group, friends, family, and romantic relationships.
4) Esteem needs - achievement, mastery, independence, status, dominance, prestige, self-respect, respect from others.
5) Self-actualization needs - realizing personal potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.