Daily Faith & Family Formation
Friday, May 15th, 2020
This Week's Memory Verse - Romans 8:35, 37-39
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
I always learn scripture better when I can put music to it. If that sounds like you, too, you can use this music video to help strengthen and encourage you as you finish the school year strong!
Ezekiel and the Dry Bones
- Watch the short lesson from Mrs. Baron using the video below AND
- Talk about a time you felt hopeless and God brought you out of your "dry bone valley".
Supporting Verses for our Lives
- Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "
- Psalm 23:4 - "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
- Isaiah 40:31 - "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), and because He is steadfast, who we are in Him remains the same regardless of circumstances. These statements remind us whose we are and who we are Because of who Jesus is.
Speak these statements together as a family.
Zion Lutheran School
Our Vision: That every child knows Jesus as his or her personal Lord and Savior