Champ's Sports Bar & Grill
Bradley Emmett, Dane Paige, Trace Miles, Jack Lohmar
Where Champions Eat!
1. Generating ideas: In the town of Rochester ,IL, their was really no place to eat. So we decided to to make a restaurant called Champs Sports Bar & Grill. We were tired of going all the way to Springfield to get food. We have just opened a few months ago. We are booming in service. We have a variety of foods. Are main Appetizers are wings, chips and dip, and fried pickles. We have specials everyday but Sundays because we are closed. We have daily foods and drink specials. We are mainly known for are Burgers and Wings.
2. Raising Capital: To get our business started we all pitched in $20,000 each for a grand total of $100,000.
3. Employee & Training: Our Bar only accepts the most experienced waitresses, waiters, cooks, and other workers to serve and cook our wings and burgers to our customers. We will look into their health and work history to make sure they are suitable for our prestigious Bar and Grill. Upon being hired they will receive an in-depth look at all aspects of the bar. They will be required to be up to date with all things sports and need to have a positive attitude while working. Overtime is mandatory for holidays and big game days.
4. Buying Goods & Services: We get all of our meat and other delicacies from Turasky Meats and our beer providers are Goose Island, Budweiser, Guinness, and Blue Moon.
5. Marketing Goods & Services: For Marketing Purposes we will be primarily online and on television. For internet advertisement we will have a Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and our own website. Other than websites and pages, we will also pay for a short, skippable youtube advertisement (worth $0.10 per view) . On the Television we will have a 30 second advertisement (around $200) telling people of our location, food specialties, and sports memorabilia.
6. Maintaining Business Records: We use Square Inc. with purchase records and use good ol’ pen and paper for the rest of our business records. That way we can make sure that all of our customers purchase records are their and are protected above all else and we can have written proof for everything else.
Our Business Entity
We are a partnership of 4 guys. It’s pretty good to have 4 different people, that have different views and we all put money towards the business, but at the same time we have no protection from people taking our personal assets and if any of us leave the business the partnership is dissolved.
At least break even with how much money we put in.
Have 25 more customers than what we started.
Do a small commercial to put on our website.
Have a majority of positive patron reviews.
Expand our team of employees to at least 10 workers.