Week of January 19 - 22
- NO SCHOOL
- DIBELS - BABAZ/CALDWELL
- Science Fair Projects on display in MP Room
- DIBELS - ALEXANDER/THOMPSON
- WACKY WEDNESDAY FOR MEETING WIGS
- DIBELS - JORDAN/GUIDRY
- Quakenbush - DIBELS/RTI training
- Maplewood Leadership Day @ 12:00 - Quakenbush, Rion, Caldwell
- Kona Ice Fundraiser
- All Pro Dads for grades 3 - 5
- Class & Club Pictures
- 1st IPR for 3rd 9 weeks
26 - 28: LEADER IN ME SYMPOSIUM IN SAN ANTONIO (Alcock, Quakenbush, Jordan, Alexander, Guidry, Lanier, Babaz, Weber)
29: Lip Sync @ 6 pm - LCB Auditorium
29: Synergy Assembly & Spotlight on YOU - Etiquette
4: Mardi Gras Parade @ 1:30
5: Inservice Day (Classworks Training @ Prien Lake)
23: Team C Lunch
Click here to register for the Classroom to 5K/Fun Run on SATURDAY, MARCH 5TH.
- Registration for new students begins February 15. Forms will be available on-line from our website next week. Please send this information to anyone that might be interested in our school. Word of mouth continues to be our best reference!
- We will be receiving our award for achieving Lighthouse Status at the Leader in Me Symposium in San Antonio. The good news will be shared with our school community and the public in early February.
- The first All Pro Dad meeting was very successful. We will continue with monthly meetings until the end of the school year.
- The Teaching Garden is quickly becoming a reality! Assembly will be complete this weekend. Tararra will continue working with our master gardener to determine the contents for each box, and scheduling a planting day in the spring.