How to Raise Business Finance
A FREE WEBINAR from a member of the BCVA
What is in it for you
You access an expert adviser who will outline:
- Types of finance borrowing v equity v grants
- What finance is right for you
- Risk Assessment
- Criteria for Equity finance
- Getting investment ready & pitching
- Potential next steps and feedback http://bit.ly/mifeedback
You do this by becoming a delegate at one of our monthly webinars hosted by EnterpriseHere. These are to be held over 40 minutes every 1st Wednesday of the month between 1630 and 1710 starting from the 5th of December 2012
To access this event, all you need is a telephone and a computer/smartphone that has broadband access.
To register for this FREE webinar, or to learn about the business support available to you go to www.enterprisehere.org
2 minutes before the event is due to start prepare yourself:
- To see the expert's presentation, follow this link www.bit.ly/ee_web_viewer, and log into the event using the name you used to register for the event and the PIN 635169
- To hear the expert call 0844 4 73 73 73. Then enter the PIN 635169
Background on Webinars
If you have never attended a webinar before, a simple way of thinking of them is that they are seminar that you do not need to travel to. All of EnterpriseHere's free 40 minute webinars involve:
1. You following a web link and ringing a conference call telephone number. These enable you to see an experts live presentation via your computer's monitor, and to hear their voice.
2. A Facilitator begins the session by welcoming you, and introducing the expert. They will then explain how to raise questions for the expert during the session. Then for around 20 minutes you will see & hear a live presentation by your chosen expert. This will be tailored it to your needs: based upon the details you have shared with EnterpriseHere when you signed up for the event.
3. For the next 20 minutes the facilitator seeks to ensure your questions are answered, and will provide you with a web link via which you can provide the presenter with direct feedback on the value of the insights they have shared with you.
4. After the event ensure you give the expert feedback using http://bit.ly/mifeedback