Why learn to keyboard?
The typist guide
Tips on typing faster
- Typing courses are offered for various skill levels.
- When typing you will need to use both hands. If you use two fingers it will slow you down.
- When you are typing you will need to have good posture.
- A good way to get better at typing is to copy pages from books.
- If you think you are familiar with the key layout you could try not looking at the keyboard and typing a page out of a book.
- take an advantage on using online typing tests to challenge yourself on typing faster.
How to improve your WPM.
Reasons to touch type:
- If you touch-type you would get jobs or tasks done a lot quicker.
- You would be able to have more time to do other work.
- you would have more free time to do whatever you would want to do.
If you don't use touch type:
- You wouldn't get many things done .
- You won't have free time.
- You would always be busy.
- You would always be tired
Good health posture
When typing sit straight, have the computer screen to where you can see it. Maintain a good posture. You won't Receive back or neck pain from typing. Take breaks when your are typing. Because if you don't you will start to feel pain in your hands.