Spring Showcase 2023
Programs, Show Orders, & Performance Details!
Student Showcase - Friday, May 12th & Saturday, May 13th
If you or your student(s) are currently taking private lessons or in one of our performance groups/ensembles, please register for the Student Showcase.
Friday, May 12th: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, May 13th: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Location for May 12th & 13th Performances:
First Prosper Church
What to Wear
We encourage students to wear nice outfits, much like you'd wear for a party or for church. Dress up a wee bit, have some fun hair or fun shoes - something that makes you feel good and is comfortable!
Pro-Tip: Prior to Recital Day, practice your performance in your outfit, including shoes, to make sure you're freely able to perform without restrictions.
Event Day Contact Information
If you need anything during show day, please TEXT us at: 469-296-6007
We will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we are LIVE during Show Hours.
- Arrive NO EARLIER than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled performance block.
- Check In at the Reception Desk
- Performers & Parents will be taken to a Holding Deck
- All Instruments need to be unpacked & tuned before walking into Performance Hall.
- Teachers will be onsite to assist with Tuning, if needed.
- Cases can be left in the Holding Deck
- Clap & Cheer for ALL Performers.
- Stay for the entire performance block. (Each block is 50 mins in length)
- No Flash photography - it's distracting for our performers
Where Do We Sit?
All performers will be taken into the Performance Hall ahead of Guest Seating.
Performers will sit Stage Right in the first 4 Rows.
First 4 Rows of Stage Left are Staff/Teacher Seating Only.
No Front Row Seating
To ensure that all parents get the BEST photos and videos possible, we do not allow seating in the Front Center Row.
When your Student is performing, you will be able to move to the front row to grab photos and videos.
Please return to your seats after your student has completed their performance.
Guests are welcome to sit Center Aisle (2nd row & back) and 4th Row & back of both the Left and Right Aisles.