WMS Friday Forecast
October 13, 2017 - Volume 8
Come See Our Wredling Student's Perform!
Team 6-2 Outdoor Ed
PapaNicholas Coffee Fundraiser
CLICK HERE for a copy of the PapaNicholas Coffee Fundraiser sales form!
WMS Picture Re-Take/Makeup Day Wednesday, 10/18/2017
Running Around Wredling...
A great big THANK YOU to the many parents and WMS staff who shared their photos with us. There were so many great ones, we wanted to share them with you all!
WMS Halloween Guidelines
This year at WMS we are going to allow costumes on Halloween (Tuesday, October 31). Here are my guidelines:
- All costuming must happen at home. That includes any hair of make-up.
- The costume must be school appropriate.
- There are no masks allowed.
- There can be nothing that you carry around that is extra. (ie. weapons, scythes, clubs, dolls, etc.)
- Teachers are expected to teach that day, though they may have Halloween themed lessons.
- There will be no Halloween parties. Or candy. Or other treats. Because you will get enough junk at night if you trick or treat.
- After Halloween, you can only bring a couple of pieces of candy per day. If you bring more, I will get it and eat it. Especially the Take 5's!
St. Charles Wrestling Club Open House Information
If you and your child are interested in a challenge like no other sport can provide, consider joining us. We offer separate instruction for beginners as well as those more advanced. For more information, please visit our website or call club director Howie Vitek at 630-728-6207. Register at stcewrestlingclub.net
Click here for downloadable version of the flyer below.
An Opportunity For Students Interested In STEM!
Glenbard North High School’s Industrial Technology Department is hosting it’s 1st Annual Middle School Engineering Challenge on Friday, November 10 from 4:30-7:00pm.
They are inviting all STEM-loving students to grab a teammate and join them for this fun extra-curricular activity! The entry fee is only $10 per team and includes materials and tools for the challenge, as well as a pizza dinner for each student.
Find out more HERE.