Clemson Tiger Football
Clemson football is back!!!
Clemson Vs. South Carolina
Saturday, Nov. 29th 2014 at 8:30pm
Game Day Agenda
- The Stadium Gates will open approx. 3 hours before the game starts
- Parking lots will open at 10:30 am
- A,B,C,D parking lots will be open to the public.
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
- Plastic drink containers (except 2 liters or less with factory seal intact)
- Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 14" square
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Banners, signs or flags
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
- Unauthorized video cameras, monopods or tripods
* Small disposable cameras and small digital cameras are allowed. No SLRs, no attachments, no tripods.
Tailgating is an important part of the game day experience for you the fan. We are committed to creating a fan friendly environment that is safe for all to enjoy. For most fans, tailgating is a time for celebrating team and school spirit among family and friends. You as fans play an important role in helping to preserve tailgating as that type of experience. For your safety and the enjoyment of all, we ask that you please help by observing these tailgating guidelines:
- Public intoxication and alcohol impaired behavior will be addressed aggressively by law enforcement. If you see alcohol related behavior getting out of hand, please IMMEDIATELY contact tailgaiting Ambassadors, Police, or Parking Personnel or call 911 to report the location and to describe the incident. call, security and parking personnel will be present to ensure that you enjoy the game in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Fights and threatening behavior against other fans will also be addressed aggressively by law enforcement.
- Tailgating Ambassadors will continuously patrol the lots to provide information and assistance and to ensure that tailgaters comply with established guidelines. tailgaiting Ambassadors will be dressed in green uniforms and will be on bicycles.
- General parking lots (golf course, ball diamonds, Area H, West Drive RV parking) open six (6) hours prior to kick-off. When entering the parking lot, it is important to follow directions from parking personnel. Please note that there are no “in and out” privileges for vehicles.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- Parking lots close 90 minutes following the conclusion of the game.
- Parking is first come-first served. No saving of parking spaces is permitted.
- Please be respectful to fans around you, other vehicles and stadium property.
- Roadways, aisles and other parking areas must be kept clear of tailgaiting equipment so that other vehicles and emergency personnel may park or pass through.
- Tailgating at your vehicle should not interfere with the normal flow of traffic. tailgaiting Ambassadors will patrol these areas to ensure compliance.
- Guests must tailgate in front of or behind their vehicle only.
- A small tent (not larger than 10'x10') may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Open flames are not permitted in any tailgate or parking area. Charcoal grills are not permitted in the RV parking area (West Drive). All barbecue grills must be raised off the ground.
- Charcoal grills are permitted in most tailgate areas. Please dispose of charcoal properly after use.
- Please do not use glass containers. All drinks should be placed in plastic/disposable cups.
- Please do your best to clean up your tailgating area before entering the game. Bring trash bags with you to dispose of trash. Neatly tied trash bags can be left at your tailgate area or taken to dumpsters located throughout the parking lot areas. Please refrain from leaving loose trash and litter in the parking areas.
- Playing of games that involve the consumption of alcohol or use of alcohol-related paraphernalia are prohibited.
- Use of controlled substances and underage drinking are against the law.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages in tailgaiting areas after kick-off is prohibited.
- Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities are prohibited without written authorization from the event promoter.
- Excessively loud amplified music (such as DJ's or live entertainment) is prohibited. Music with inappropriate language is prohibited in the tailgating areas.
- Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow or any catering service from an outside source are not permitted in parking lots.
- Tailgate areas are for tailgating only. Organized, large-scale parties will be accommodated only in specific areas of Rose Bowl parking lots and must be arranged in advance through Rose Bowl Management. Examples of organized, large-scale parties include, but are not limited to: tents larger than 10'x 10'; rental furniture, on-site catered food; fencing; reserved space; amplified sound; commercial grills, corporate or commercially sponsored parties. For more information concerning organized parties, contact RBOC (626) 577-3100.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES, ALONG WITH ALL APPLICABLE CITY, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, STADIUM OR EVENT POLICIES MAY RESULT IN CITATION OR ARREST AS WELL AS LOSS OF tailgaiting PRIVILEGES AND/OR GAME TICKETS.
- If you need assistance or observe a potential problem, contact tailgating Ambassadors, Police, or Parking Personnel or call 911
Fan Code of Conduct
In an effort to improve the game-day experience for fans at Clemson University sports events, sports venues throughout the area, working as the South Carolina Sports Council Task Force on Fan Behavior, have collectively developed the Clemson University Fan Code of Conduct.
The Clemson University Fan Code of Conduct lists 10 common-sense guidelines intended to foster a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all spectators. Although most venues and teams already have their own codes of conduct, this is the first time a common code, which could subject violators to ejection or arrest, will apply to multiple area sports facilities.
- Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (this is a non-smoking facility)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to team/venue personnel. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
2014 Season Ticket Prices
Season Tickets $330
WestZone Club $1,400 (minimum IPTAY donation level $2,800)
WestCovered $700 (minimum IPTAY donation level $1,400)
Tiger Den $1,020 (minimum IPTAY donation level $1,400)
Southeast Club $355.
The ticket office will continue to use the IPTAY Seat Equity Plan for the 2014 season. IPTAY donors who currently have season tickets will have the first opportunity to maintain their seats for 2014 by remaining at an IPTAY level that matches or exceeds their IPTAY Seat Value. If a donor does not maintain their required IPTAY level, those seats will be moved and allocated based on level and availability at the time of assignment. Any available seats will be assigned according to IPTAY level and then priority points within each level. Donors who wish to improve their seats may request a change on their online or paper ticket application.
New season ticket holders will be assigned by IPTAY level and priority points within each level.
2014 Single Game Ticket Information
IPTAY donors may purchase single game tickets in advance on their season ticket applications. Single game tickets are assigned by IPTAY level and points within each level after season ticket locations have been finalized.
Single game tickets will go on sale to the general public once IPTAY season and single game ticket assignments are complete in early July.
SC State $30
North Carolina $50
NC State $50
Georgia State $35
South Carolina $95 (Available in Kickoff Package with SC State Game Only for $110)
Kickoff Package $110 Available to all IPTAY members - limit 4 per donor
Youth (18 and under) tickets will be available for the SC State and Georgia State games for $10.
Away Game Ticket Information
Away game tickets will be available on the season ticket applications. Away game tickets are allocated based on IPTAY priority points. For some away games, a priority point cutoff as well as ticket limits may be put in place to give as many IPTAY donors as possible the opportunity to purchase tickets. In the event that the number of orders received for an away game exceeds the available allotment, a priority point cutoff will be established and those who do not meet the point requirement will be notified and refunded the purchase price.
At Georgia $75
Georgia Ticket Limits:
200-299 Priority Points: 2 tickets maximum
300 Priority Points and Above: 4 tickets maximum
At Florida State $100
At Boston College $60
At Wake Forest $50
At Georgia Tech $75
The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and check. Please make checks payable to CUAD.
New Payment Plan Option Available! Split your total application cost into automatic monthly payments. An initial 33.5% payment is due upon ordering. A second payment will automatically occur on April 7 and final payment on May 7. All ticket applications must be paid in FULL by May 7.
*Children 2 and under get in free!