Newsletter - Term 4 Week 2
Friday, 29th October 2021
Firstly, I would like to congratulate all of our golfers for their efforts this week at the Western Golf competition. All of our teams have now made it through and qualified for the Southland Golf competition at Drummond in a couple of weeks.
Next week the board of trustees will be meeting to discuss how the COVID-19 Vaccination Order will apply for volunteers (eg parent help). The board at present are working through the fine detail of the order and more information will be sent out in the newsletter next week. It is the legal responsibility of the school to follow the public health order so please don't be offended by any new regulations that will come out in the coming weeks.
Positive Behaviour Tau Cards - Week 2
Spinning Wheel Lucky Draw
AGRI DAY - Friday 5th November
9.00-12.00pm - Students will be involved in Agri Kids based activities.
12.00pm - 1.00pm - Lunch (BBQ) (There will be no Fish & Chip orders)
1.30pm - 2.30pm - Year 8 Activities (as per normal during Pet Day)
Children to wear mufti.
Parents will still not be able to enter the school grounds to watch this. Hopefully this will all be back to normal next year and we can run Pet Day as we have in the past.
TOUCH - Starts Monday 1st November
- Thank you to all those that have offered to take a team this term.
- Please read the guidelines below from Touch Southland.
- If you have not paid the $23 or do not have a credit on you school account, please pay this by Monday.
- If you have not registered your child on the Sporty website PLEASE DO SO BY MONDAY by clicking the Sporty Touch Registration tab below.
Guidelines from Touch Southland
- Please check the field map & please try to ensure teams do not mix and mingle with teams from other fields
- Everyone over the age of 14 needs to please scan in using the QR Codes available both at entry and exit points as well as at each field. There will be manual sign in options available as well
- We ask teams once their game has finished to promptly exit the field
- Teams playing in the second or third or fourth round please ensure you wait for the previous game to finish before making your way to your field
- There will be 7-minutes between each round finishing and starting
- Sanitiser will be available
- We kindly ask no spectators in attendance on the playing field, only players, coaches/volunteers and any helpers required such as someone to referee for each team to ensure we can stick to 100 people in each bubble.
Western Zone Primary School Golf
2nd place was Olivia, Liam, Hunter and Leo.
Well done to all the teams.