1. Designs a professional development plan.
My two goals for this year are organization, and parent communication. I noticed my time management has improved due to having my materials organized. After speaking with a parent, one of my student went from 0% turning in homework to 100% turning in homework. In addition, I helped the student organized his homework by giving him a folder.
2. Practices ongoing reflective process.
3. Engages in professional learning relevant to teacher impact on student learning.
- Reflections on Lessons.
- CEC Organization (Council for Exceptional Children)
- District Wednesdays (collaboration)
4. Documents professional growth in relationship to the teaching standards.
- BEST Evaluation.
- Documenting Professional Development Hours in TEACH (NY professional license)