Carl Cozier News ~ June 9, 2019
Note from the Principal
Wow! The end of the school year has arrived! It's hard to believe that it's been 171 days since our first day of school. We plan to make the most of our last NINE days together - please read below to know what fun events are planned this week and next.
Volunteers are Awesome! Please Let Us Honor You!
We've Got Spirit! YES We Do!
Teaching Teams for 2019-2020
- Kindergarten team: Ms. Dowd, Mrs. McAuliffe and Ms. Curran
- First grade team: Ms. Glynn, Ms. Roeder and new to Cozier, Ms. Scola
- Second grade team: Ms. Emerson, Ms. Frownfelter and new to Cozier, Mrs. Wagner
- Third grade team: Ms. Mueller, Ms. Savory & Ms. Trople (job share), and new to Cozier, Ms. Stark
- Fourth grade team: Mr. Herndon-Schepper and Mrs. Holum
- Fifth grade team: Ms. Conlon, Mr. Quinn, and a job share with Ms. O'Neill & Ms. Merz
This year we will be piloting a co-teaching model in second and third grade. Our goal is to provide the most support possible to students in the general education setting. To do this, we will have one full-time teacher and a second teacher for major instructional blocks in each classroom. This model will allow us to differentiate instruction to best meet the needs of our learners. More information to come this fall. Please let me know if you have any questions or wonders. Thanks!