Spike's Friday Flyer on Thursday!
April 13 - 17
Next Week at East York...
*Start each day by visiting the EY Website for a Morning Message from Dr. Fuhrman!
Monday, April 13th
- No School
Tuesday, April 14th - Friday, April 17th
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 3 11:30-12:30
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 4 12:30-1:30
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 5 1:30-2:30
- READ, READ, READ
- Practice Math Facts
PTO NEWS: MAY FEST
SCHOOL WIDE READING COMPETITION!
Which “team” can read the most books?
The winning team will get a sweet treat when we return to school!
HERE ARE THE BRACKETS:
- 3rd grade vs. 4th grade
- 5th grade vs. Staff
Every time your child reads a book, please complete the log linked here!
- Tumble Book Library Username: eybooks password: spike
- https://www.storylineonline.net/ - famous people read aloud children’s books
UPDATE: Reading Competition Week 3 Standings
Grade 3 logged 142 books v. Grade 4 logged 48 books
Grade 5 logged 15 books v. the Staff logged 7 books
- Related Arts Learning Menu
- Spike's Resources for Students
- Letter from Dr. Fuhrman: Forward Learning
- Shortcut to accessing teacher classrooms: EY Staff webpage
- Active Coping Calendar: April 2020
- Impact Foundation is here to help during this difficult time. Click HERE for details!
- Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library: Wrap Up!