SUPER WORKOUT ELECTROLYTE GETTER
S.W.E.G. Ingredients- Lemon Lime Flavor
- 1/4 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice (Source of Electrolytes)
- 1/4 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (Source of Electrolytes)
- 2 cups of Fresh Water (Solvent)
- 1/8 tsp. of Sea Salt (Source of Electrolytes)
- 2 tbsp. of Natural Sugar or Honey (optional for taste)
Molarity Equation- M= moles of solute/liters of solution
Electrolytes vs Nonelectrolytes
For our sport drink, we will use agitation to increase the rate of solubility for our ingredients. We will not need to increase temperature or surface area as we are below the solubility curves of NaCl & Sucrose.
Avoid adding these insoluble compound in order to avoid creating a precipitate reactions.