Collected resources for K2
How we express ourselves
· Different ways of expressing ourselves (Perspective)
· How creative experiences make us feel (Reflective)
· How art communicates internationally (Connection)
Concepts: Perspective, Reflection and Connection
Related Concept: Opinion and Interpretation
*Learner Profiles: Reflective Communicator, Balanced (Open Minded)
* Attitudes: Appreciation, Creativity, Tolerance
1. What is art?
2. How do we express ourselves?
3. How do we feel when we look at the arts?
4. What makes an interesting piece of art?
5. What does art look like throughout the world?
6. Does art always look the same?
7. How does art communicate?
HERE ARE SOME USEFUL SITES
Jeeva The Story Teller
Margret Read MacDonalds
Kamishibai for Kids from Japan
Myths African fables
How we express ourselves through Art:
How we express ourselves through Cultural ( Music and Dance):
ACTIVITY FOR STUDENTS: