Green Technology Can Save You Money
- Everyday -
Become Green and Save Money
For more information:
Examples of Products that Save You Money!
- ENERGY STAR
- Saves families up to a third of their energy bills
- Still living the conformity of nor changing their lifestyles
- Saves money on fuel
- Produces less air pollution
- Safer for the environment and the family instead of conventional cleaning product
For more information:http://www.epa.gov/greenerproducts/consumer/index.html
Utilizes the solar energy from the sun to produce energy for appliances.
Eco Car via Shutterstock
Produces less air pollution for the environment.
Green Works All-Purpose Cleaner
"So you can rest easy knowing that it won’t leave behind harsh chemical fumes or residue."
Everyday You Can Be Saving Money
- Don't forget to turn the thermostat two degrees lower during winter time and two degrees higher during summer time.
- Turn off all of your electronics when you are not using them.
Don't just save money but save the environment too!
Money Saving Guaranteed
- Vann, William. "Solar Panel." EduPic Graphical Resource. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Nov.
- "Tips for Going Green." Government Made Easy. USA.gov, 4 Nov. 2013. Web. 5 Nov.
- Thiele, Timothy. "Going Green - Saving Energy and Money Using Energy Star
Appliances - Going Green Appliances." About.com. About.com, 2013. Web. 5
Nov. 2013. <http://electrical.about.com/od/appliances/a/
- "EPA Water Sense." EPA United States Environmental Protection Agency. EPA, 27
Sept. 2012. Web. 5 Nov. 2013.
- "Eco Car via Shutterstock." Ubergizmo. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Nov. 2013.
- "Consumer." EPA United States Environmental Protection Agency. EPA, 27 Sept.
2012. Web. 5 Nov. 2013. <http://www.epa.gov/greenerproducts/consumer/
- "All Purpose Cleaner." Green Works Cleaners. The Clorox Company, 2013. Web. 5
Nov. 2013. <http://www.greenworkscleaners.com/products/