Week ending January 29, 2016
IMPORTANT: School Safety
In order to keep all of our students and staff safe, please remember the following:
- Students should never open a door for anyone.
- All visitors should have badges on. If they do not, personally escort them back to the office.
- At recess, please be cognizant of the borders of the playground. Are you evenly spaced to see all fences to ensure that no one is trying to contact the students?
- When on the back parking loop, have you blocked off the area for the students? Have you placed at least one teacher near the exit?
- When you exit or enter the building, please ensure that doors close all the way.
- Do you know where your keys are to lock your doors in case of a lock down?
- Do you know where to go with your students for a lock down if you are in the lab? In the library? In the hall?
All of these are precautionary measures to help ensure the safety of every dino. We appreciate your attention to detail and dedication to our students.
Mark Your Calendar
Way to Go Wednesday Staff Meeting
Wylie Way Day: Grit Follow Up Mini Lesson
Feb. 8 & 9 - Checkpoints for 3rd & 4th grades
Breakfast with Dads - 6:45 to 7:30 AM
Shot Clinic - 6:30 to 8:30 AM
Dino Beat, K-2 Recognitions
Valentine's Day Parties
Jump Rope for Heart Event
Staff Development Day - Agenda to be released next Smore.